-You are still wearing size 3 diapers and 6/9 month clothing.
-You have mastered rolling from your back to your tummy and tummy to back.
-You reach for everything.
-You have very good hand control.
-You have started really talking to us. I just know you are going to be my little communicator.
-Today was your second time in the jumperoo and you are a maniac.
-You still love to lay on your back and grab your toes and put them in your mouth.
-You really enjoy your exersaucer.
-You reach for people that you want to hold you.
-You have been eating cereal once a day for 1 week. You didn't know what to think at first, but now you are getting the hang of it. You are very interested in what we are eating and drinking and constantly try to grab it.
-You wake up so happy and it's so cute to hear you talking and playing in your bed.
-You are very alert and aware of your surroundings.
-You are trying to get up on your knees. Looks like you are practicing for crawling!
-You are sitting with assistance really well.
-You are still breastfeeding. Here is what your schedule looks like: Eat-7:30am/11am/2:30pm/6pm (cereal after)/9:30pm. You sleep about 1.5-2hrs after each feeding except for after the 6pm feeding. We try to just let you take a power nap so it won't mess up your night-night sleep. You sleep about 9.5-10 hours at night.
I love you so very much. When you look at me with your cute smiles and talk your cute babble noises, I am so captivated. I can't get anything else done and I could sit there and do that all day. I also love it when you let me rock you to sleep. You are so cuddly and I wish you would stay that small forever so I could always rock you. Your Daddy loves you too and he loves it when you smile at him and act so happy to see him. We can't wait to see you start crawling and chasing your big brother around. That will be a hoot! Love you, Monkey!

No comments:
Post a Comment